Baby monitors are considered as the second eye of parents. Some people don’t need baby monitors because they live in a small house or apartment. They normally remain close enough to their infant or don’t want to put an eye on their infant while sleeping.
So, they consider the baby monitor as an unnecessary item. In spite of all of this; some people need a baby monitor to watch out their infants while walking in the lawn or backyard.
For many parents, non wifi baby monitors are one of the important things to use in daily life. You can feel its importance if you want to know that, is your baby sleeping safely in the room when you are out of the room. This will make you feel that the baby monitor is a necessity of home.
Baby monitors normally come with a camera and a microphone as one unit to place near the baby bed. And the second unit consists of an LCD screen for parents to watch their baby through the camera. Both units are connectable through the wireless connection and rechargeable (depending on model and manufacturer).
Microphone in both units enables you to do cross-talk with your baby. Even to calm down the baby when he/she is crying. Both units together enable the parents to take care of their baby throughout the house.
Table of Contents
- 10 Best Non Wi-Fi Baby Monitors in 2021
- 1. Moony Baby 4.3 Inches Large LCD Video Baby Monitor
- 2. Infant Optics DXR-8 Video Baby Monitor
- 3. Hello Baby 3.2 Inch Video Baby Monitor Non-Wi-Fi
- 4. Baby sense Video Baby Monitor Non-Wi-Fi
- 5. DB Power Video Baby Monitor with 4.3 inches screen Non-Wi-Fi
- 6. Motorola MBP36XL Video Baby Monitor
- 7. Summer Infant Baby Pixel Zoom HD Video Baby Monitor Non-Wi-Fi
- 8. Panasonic KX-HN3001W video baby monitor Non-Wi-Fi
- 9. Philips AVENT SCD630/37 Video Baby Monitor Non-Wi-Fi
- 10. Dragon Touch DT24 Wireless Video Baby Monitor Non-Wi-Fi
- Buyers guide on non-Wi-Fi baby monitors
- Frequently Asked Questions
10 Best Non Wi-Fi Baby Monitors in 2021
Basically, baby monitors are designed for watching babies within the home or in the range of a few hundred feet. There are different types of baby monitors available in the market. For example; audio-only, non-Wi-Fi baby monitors and Wi-Fi baby monitors.
In this article, we are going to discuss features, cons, and pros, 10 different non-Wi-Fi baby monitors. This will help you to choose the best baby monitor for your home.
1. Moony Baby 4.3 Inches Large LCD Video Baby Monitor
If you are a housewife and remain busy most of the time in your housekeeping. This will help you to make feel that you are near your kid all the time, wherever you are in the home. This baby monitor comes with four cameras, zooming and tilting, 4.3 inches screen display, voice activating feature, and 5 ditties.
Moony baby is also famous as a baby alarm. Its 4.3 inches screen has different signals for every movement of your baby. This baby monitor provides you with perfect information about your baby, and that is the result you want from it.
This multi-purpose baby monitor not only facilitates you to keep an eye on your kid but also inform you about room temperature. Its alarm system will open your eye at night if there is any problem with your child.
Moony baby 4.3 inches large screen allows you to watch closely on your baby with zoom options and multiple cameras. Wi-Fi is not required for connectivity of both units as it is operated with radio transmission. It will allow you to use the baby monitor perfectly within the range of 1000 feet.
- Along with massive screen size, it offers a powerful battery that supports 4 cameras to operate at a time. This will allow you to keep an eye on 4 different rooms at a time.
- This monitor comes with radio transmission to operate and allow you to get rid of having an internet connection to operate this.
- Long-range connectivity offers you to connect within the range of 1000 ft. while walking in the backyard.
- Two-way communication system
- Supports multiple cameras
- Baby alarm system
- Volume setting problems
2. Infant Optics DXR-8 Video Baby Monitor
It is one of the best baby monitors that you can operate without an internet connection. Infant optics baby monitor comes with a lot of features and known as Cadillac of baby monitors. You can find it fantastic while using in day time or night time. It provides you with a high-quality video display in any condition.
Infant optics baby monitor allows you to communicate with your baby with two ways communication system. You can sing a lullaby for your baby without getting out of your bed with its high-quality voice system.
Infant optics baby monitor is equipped with a rotatable camera to allow you to rotate up to 270 degrees from left to right and up to 120 degrees in up and down. It also offers to use up to 4 cameras at a time on different places to look after your baby. You can easily jump over the other camera by simply pressing a button on the receiver.
- Room temperature controllerallows you to keep an eye on the baby room temperature by displaying it on the screen.
- Night visionfeature enables you to watch your baby with perfect vision even at night time, also convertible to audio-only by turning off the screen at night time.
- Rotatable cameras allow you to change the angle of the camera with an up-down and left-right position, enable you to monitor twins.
- Widescreen LCD
- Multiple indications on the screen
- Dual way intercom system
- Long battery timing
- Long connectivity range
3. Hello Baby 3.2 Inch Video Baby Monitor Non-Wi-Fi
Hello,the baby video monitor is the next product we are going to discuss in our list of non-Wi-Fi baby monitors. It is one of the top-rated baby monitors that allow you to watch your baby closely and ensure his/her safety.
This baby monitor comes with 2.4 GHz wireless technology that connects the screen with a camera. This transmission system uses digital encryption and frequency hopping technology to maximize privacy and dependability.
The 3.2 inch LCD with the color display not only facilitates you with a clear image of your baby but also some unique features to ensure the safety of your kid.
Hello Baby monitor offers a high-quality night vision camera that automatically adjusts with the change in light. It will enable you to saw your baby without any hurdle. This monitor is equipped with an auto-mute system. This system shut off the screen as noise level goes below 50db for seven seconds.
- Digital encryption technologywill help you to remain in contact effectively without fear of hacking and other disconnection problems. This feature enhances your trust level and ensures the safety of your baby.
- Auto mute systemwill make your screen off when noise level goes to below 50db up to seven seconds. It also works as an indication of some problem with your child.
- Infrared night vision will shift the vision as per change in light so that you can monitor your baby in the day as well as night time with the perfect video.
- Good transmission range
- Expandable up to 4 cameras
- Multiple alarm system
- Noisy monitor
4. Baby sense Video Baby Monitor Non-Wi-Fi
A baby sense video monitor is the product of Hisense Company. It is one of the top-selling brands among baby monitors and makes a place in the list of top ten monitors.
This monitor offers interchangeable lens and uses FHSS technology for connectivity of both units. This feature enhances the comfort level and increases the safety of your baby.
Baby sense video baby monitor comes with 3.5 inches wide screen with multiple indications available on the screen like temperature controller etc. It offers a good range of transmission connectivity up to 960 feet with a perfect result. It includes two cameras to monitor your baby but expandable up to four cameras.
This baby monitor powers with a rechargeable battery offering long battery timing up to 10 hrs. With a single charge. You can get a set of 2 power chargers, one camera unit, one parent unit, user manual, and a built-in lion battery.
- FHSS Technology ensures the connectivity of both units without any hurdle and keeps away the hackers to make interruption in taking care of your child.
- This baby monitor is equipped with a lion battery that provides you long usage time and battery life for your comfort.
- Temperature sensor will allow you to keep an eye on the temperature of the room to avoid any reason that makes your child sick with the change in weather conditions.
- 2x digital zoom
- Two-way conversation system
- Infrared night vision
- Lullabies for babies
- The small screen on the parent unit
5. DB Power Video Baby Monitor with 4.3 inches screen Non-Wi-Fi
DB power video baby monitor is offering a unique feature of recording the video that enables you to keep an eye on your baby for every second. It supports micro SD card slot to save your video. Built-in LED lights give you an indication when your baby-making noise and crying for some reason.
This baby monitor comes with different kind of indication systems that help you to monitor your kid properly. For example, temperature controller, auto night vision cameras, highly reliable digital privacy, and two ways talk system.
DB Power video baby monitor offers flexibility and versatility with the extensive vision of the camera. It covers almost 95% of the room area and displaying it on the parent unit.
High resolution and more light in the LCD screen illuminate your room at night so that you can walk easily with this light.
- Recording facilityallow you to record and save the videos with the help of a built-in micro SD card slot. This will allow you to rewind and see the moments of your baby that you missed.
- Advanced alarm system for different conditions are installed in it that makes you alert if the baby is crying or make noise due to uneasiness.
- Wide vision cameraprovides you with the 95% vision of the room, so that watch your child if he is out of bed and playing in the room.
- Reliable digital privacy
- High-resolution LCD
- Transmission connectivity up to 1000 feet
- Auto night vision
- Little expensive
6. Motorola MBP36XL Video Baby Monitor
Motorola MBP36XL is a non-Wi-Fi product of Binatone Global. It comes with 5 inches large LCD screen. This baby monitor allows you to use split-screen to monitor twin babies or for multiple cameras at the same time.
It is the best non-Wi-Fi model that provides 5 different built-in lullabies for babies. This will allow you to do other things while making your baby busy in lullabies. It also offers to play different lullabies in different rooms if you have twins.
Motorola MBP36XL comes with advance transmission technology FHSS for connecting, and that makes you get rid of the internet and Wi-Fi. This technology is much safer to use and have the ability to keep itself safe from hacking.
- Large LCD of Motorola MBP 36XL provides the unique feature of the split-screen system so that you can monitor your twins in different rooms.
- Advanced transmission technologyallow you to easily and safely connect the units and monitor your babies with FHSS technology.
- Light indicators will inform you about for any change in sound level with the light blinking on the parents unit.
- Remote pan and tilt
- Long battery timing
- Multiple cameras with night vision
- Large LCD
- Long charging time
7. Summer Infant Baby Pixel Zoom HD Video Baby Monitor Non-Wi-Fi
Summer infant baby monitor comes with many brilliant features like remote pan, zoom, and tilt of the camera. Large 5 inches LCD with high resolution is provided in this baby monitor. It offers you a lot of features like two-way intercom, voice-activated video, white noise, lullabies and much more.
This baby monitor allows you to use 4 cameras at the same time. Moreover, besides this entire more attracting feature of 6x zoom is added. This will allow you to watch your baby more closely. It provides a higher zoom than any other baby monitor without affecting the result.
Summer Infant Baby is equipped with a virtual boundary monitoring system to make you alert. It will inform you when your child goes out of the boundary that you adjust within the monitor. It is an awesome feature, especially for babies who wake up without making noise and try to crawl around.
This baby monitor offers moonlight night vision booster, which is helpful to add temporary light in the room to provide you clear vision and colors at nighttime. Though it was not of finest quality it adds some difference.
- Auto-dimming facilitates you to use the device for up to 12 hrs with a single charge due to auto-dimming feature. It means the screen goes to dim if you are not interacting with it for 30 seconds.
- Voice-activated video allow you to interact with your baby like video calling and allow you to zoom the video up to 6 times without losing quality.
- Virtual boundary system is one of the unique features in baby monitors. It will alert you when your baby goes out of the boundary you make in the device.
- Auto screen off
- High definition large LCD
- Advanced night vision camera
- Built-in lullabies
- Alarming system
- Video recording is not supported
8. Panasonic KX-HN3001W video baby monitor Non-Wi-Fi
Panasonic KX-HN3001W Video Baby Monitor is famous for its features, image quality, reliability, and cost-effectively. Panasonic exists in the market for a long time with baby video monitors. They consistently try to provide their customers with high-quality products.
This baby monitor comes with a wall-mounted camera, allow you to tilt and pivot the camera around to make your desired direction. The high-quality camera provides a vivid and clear image during the daytime and works efficiently with long-range.
The camera of this monitor offers monochrome night vision provides reasonable results if you place the camera near the crib. Unfortunately, it will lose the image quality if you zoom the image. Because the night vision is not much perfect as we have discussed earlier. Anyhow it is working pretty much.
It also provides you with a variety of features like melodies and lullabies for babies, temperature controller, etc. Additionally, it plays the lullabies and melodies automatically with the noise or crying of the baby.
- Versatile cameraoffers you to install the camera on the wall with screw holes or any tripod shape device easily to make a perfect view. Also, it allows you to change the angle of the camera from the parent unit.
- Turns on automatically when it hears no sound or movement of your baby. It allows you to set a type of alert you want.
- Room temperature alerthelps you to set a reasonable range of temperature and send you an alert if the temperature goes out of the range you set.
- Micro USB charging port
- Wide color LCD
- Long battery life
- Auto battery saving features
- Long-range transmission
- Low standard night vision camera
9. Philips AVENT SCD630/37 Video Baby Monitor Non-Wi-Fi
Philips AVENT SCD630/37 Video Baby Monitor is the product of Philips, a well-known manufacturer of electronics products all around the world. Philips introduces this product with latest FHSS technology for safe connection with your baby, relatively reduces the risk of monitor hacking.
It comes with a good size screen size of 3.5 inches that let you enjoy a clear real-time video of your baby room. Moreover, a crystal-clear infrared night vision camera is provided with it. It automatically starts working with the decrease in light.
As the night vision is one of the important features that a baby monitor must have to look after your baby movements in the night.
This device provides long-distance transmission and provides only a range of 984 feet, which is impressive. Like other baby monitors available on the market, it also offers a variety of features. For example, a temperature controller, alarming system, large LCD, etc.
- Infrared night vision cameraallows you to watch your baby even in darkness with crystal clear video.
- Reliable connection provides you a better and safe connection with the help of latest FHSS technology, which is considered as a good shield against hacking.
- Better voice interactionallow you to interact with your baby with high-quality voice interchanger.
- Quality material
- Excellent battery timing
- Power button problems
10. Dragon Touch DT24 Wireless Video Baby Monitor Non-Wi-Fi
Dragon Touch DT24 Wireless Video Baby Monitor is the best for people who don’t want to spend more amount on buying baby video monitor. It is one of the top devices with low price and maximum benefits.
Like many other expensive baby monitors, it comes with 2.4Ghz wireless technology to make your connection secure. It uses a more secure Interference-free communication system. It offers the connectivity range up to 900 feet, providing you the best contact experience within this limit.
It is also equipped with many modern features like voice talk over, infrared night vision camera, LCD screen with different controls, and many more. Additionally, it is packed with nightlight facility that makes your child sleep easily without the fear of darkness.
- Wireless communication system will enable you with a safe and secure interference-free communication system for continuous contact with your baby.
- Night lightfeature will increase your comfort by providing your baby a reasonable light to eliminate the fear of darkness.
- Infrared night visionwill allow you to watch your kid easily with crystal clear video.
- Long-range transmission system
- Zoom the camera up to 2x
- Built-in lullabies
- Temperature controller
- Small LCD screen
Buyers guide on non-Wi-Fi baby monitors
Are you looking for non-Wi-Fi baby monitors? If yes, then you are in the right place. This buyer guide will provide you with all the necessary features that a baby monitor must have to fulfill your needs.
Nowadays, baby monitors are assumed as a necessity of home. Basically, baby monitors are not only available to assure you that your baby is sleeping well or not. It will also ensure the safety of the baby while sleeping as well as crawling or playing around in the room.
With the advancement of technology, baby monitors minimize their shapes and come in a portable size. These are reliable and equipped with advanced technology features. The market is full of different models and brands from cheap to expense in different sizes and features.
Now, the question is this, why we go for a traditional baby monitor even in the presence of the latest technology of Wi-Fi baby monitors. Because these are safer to use with low hacking chances as compared to the latest Wi-Fi baby monitors.
One of the main reasons to buy a non-Wi-Fi baby monitor comes with Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology (FHSS). This technology is designed with the ability to change the frequency of data signals rapidly and randomly.
This feature put the hackers in trouble while capturing the signals with the right frequency at the right time.
Overall, non-Wi-Fi baby monitors are simple and easy to use with all the modern features. For example, voice talkback, temperature controller, lullabies for babies, night vision cameras, long battery timing, good transmission range, and many more.
Now we are going to take a look at all the features that are important for the best baby monitors without Wi-Fi.
Connectivity range and technology
The first thing to consider while buying a non-Wi-Fi baby monitor is its transmission technology and the range of connectivity.
As we discussed before that most of the non-Wi-Fi baby monitor uses FHSS transmission technology that is safer to use. It frequently changes channels of frequency to avoid hacking.
Transmission connectivity range is also an important thing to consider. Different models offer different range of transmissions with a maximum range of 1000 feet. This will help you to monitor your baby from anywhere in your home. It is perfect for ladies with a busy routine at home.
Camera quality also has its own importance. Crystal clear video and images are the main purpose of baby monitors that are obtained only with quality cameras. Good camera with wide range angle and high-quality night vision is the best.
A variety of baby monitors offers a high-quality camera with zoom option so that you can easily watch your baby in the daytime and at night as well. Use of multiple cameras is a trending option. Most of the baby monitors allow up to 4 cameras in different rooms. It allows the parents to watch their twins and monitor their activities.
Battery timing increases the trust and comfort level of parents. More battery timing with single charge allows the parents to get benefit throughout the night. It is suggested that you must take a look at battery time that comes with it while buying the baby monitor.
In most cases, battery timing up to 10 hours is considered a great deal. If you buy a baby monitor with power-saving options, it will let you enjoy more time with a single charge.
Baby monitors come with different range of amount. It is up to you how much you want to spend on this item. So, it is also important to set a price range in your mind before going to buy a baby monitor.
Prices of baby monitors fluctuate considerably from brand to brand and the features used in this device. You can easily find a non-Wi-Fi baby monitor in low budget.
There are a lot of features that are worth to consider while buying a baby monitor. These will increase the comfort level as well as the durability to the device. Make you more relax and allow you to do your routine work without any hurdle.
Following is the list of features that a good baby monitor must-have.
- Voice talkback technology
- Video with voice talkback adds the additional fun
- Temperature controller for baby room
- Pre-programmed Lullabies and melodies to calm the baby and make him/her relax
- Alarm system for different problems
- Large LCD screen
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to hack a non-Wi-Fi baby monitor?
The answer to this question is yes, but it is not easy to hack it. Hackers try to capture the transmission frequency but with the help of FHSS transmission technology frequency channels are changed randomly and rapidly. So there are very low chances for hackers to capture it as compared to Wi-Fi baby monitors that use open protocol.
How non-Wi-Fi baby monitor works?
Non-Wi-Fi baby monitors generate their own signals and transmit it to another unit with the help of FHSS transmission technology. Analog baby monitors use low radio frequency of 90 MHz or 900 MHz while digital baby monitors use a higher range from 900 MHz to 5 GHz.
Can I change the alert settings?
Yes, you can change the settings of the different alert systems. You can set the settings as per your requirements. These are normally adjustable from buttons on the parent’s unit or from the LCD screen.
How I monitor my twins in different rooms?
A range of baby monitors come with multiple camera options. You can use more than one camera option and place them in different rooms. You can easily switch the camera with a button or use a split-screen system offered by different brands.
We have discussed a lot of features that a good non-Wi-Fi baby monitor must have to fulfill your requirements. Your baby needs continuous attention, that is only possible with this type of baby monitors.
You can see your baby through live video facility and make him busy with voice talkback response system. Different lullabies and melodies make your baby happy.